Dragon Ball is one of my all-time favorite cartoons
Watching Goku train and eat to become the strongest warrior in the universe, always motivated me to start working out on my own.
And if you’re anything like me, I’m sure you too would like to look jacked and badass like a Super Saiyan.
So that’s why, for this Musclecast episode, I decided to talk with the real life Goku.
And today, he’s going to spill the senzu beans on how to break your skinny-fat curse and building an acro-athletic “X” physique.
Get ready to transform.
The Skinny-Fat Solution And Building an Athletic “X” Physique With Anthony Mychal
By now you know that hardgainers who want to gain muscle mass without getting fat must know how to train smart and eat even smarter.
And that’s why I invited Anthony Mychal to talk on the third Musclecast. Just click to play.
Anthony is a former skinny-fat sufferer, who has managed to break free of his skinny-fat shackles, to become a real life Goku (check the video to see what I mean :).
He knows a ton about nutrition, training and how to blend all of this together into a wholesome lifestyle.
Make sure to grab Anthony’s free course “The Athletic “X” Physique Hybrid Blueprint”.
Now here’s what you’ll learn during this Musclecast:
- The 4 main exercises you need to build an “X” physique (these will deliver results guaranteed)
- How to break free of the skinny-fat mindset that’s robbing you out of muscle gains (the one decision you need to make)
- The truth about fat cells (and how long does it take to get rid of them)
- NoBrainerMuscle.com exclusive: Anthony’s nickname :)
- How Anthony helped me realize the biggest strength training truth (goes against conventional wisdom, but it works like gang busters)
And here are the resources mentioned in the Musclecast:
- Squat Every Day by Matt Perryman
- The 242 Method by Anthony
- The Diet to End All Diets: Muscle Building, Fat Loss, and Easy Living Without the Calculator or Scale by Anthony
Here’s what you need to do next…
Now that you listened to the audio Musclecast, and you took notes, here’s what you need to do next:
- Leave a comment below and tell me what your favorite part of this Musclecast was.
- If you absolutely loved this Musclecast, share it with your friends on social media (or better yet, write someone a personal email :-D).
- Go sign-up for Anthony’s Athletic “X” Physique Hybrid Blueprint. This hybrid blueprint will show you how Anthony, a former skinny-fat guy, managed to build an athletic “X” physique.
Image credit: Rob Walker
If you enjoyed this article, you're going to love this!
>> Get Your FREE 12 Part Muscle Building Course for Hardgainers