I’m super excited for today’s Musclecast since I’m going to talk with Jay Campbell, who is a successful real estate business owner, former fitness model, the guy behind the website called fabfitover40.com and most importantly he’s an expert when it comes to optimizing testosterone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Jay has over 10+ years of of experience with testosterone optimization and he’s the man to talk to for all things testosterone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT).
And to raise the awareness of the importance of optimal testosterone levels even more, he’s about to release his book in the middle of July called The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy Manual which will cover every everything you need to know about the topic of Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
I got a preview version of the book and let me tell you if you’re a man, you need to get this book, it’s so good.
The original interview is 1 hour and 40 minutes long and I thought that it would be a good idea to split it up into 3 parts in order for you to really get the most out of it.
The first part is available today. I’m going to release the second part on Tuesday, June 30th and the 3d part, I’m going to release it on Thursday, July 2nd so stay tuned.
Part 1 – Secret War On Man’s Health, Normal vs. Optimal Testosterone Levels, Symptoms Of Low T
- The secret war on men’s health
- Benefits of having more testosterone
- Difference between “normal” and optimal testosterone levels (and why you should strive for the latter)
- How our testosterone production declines with age
- The 2 main symptoms of low testosterone levels
Part 2 – Truth About Testosterone Boosters, Best Delivery Method For Testosterone, How to Find Good Doctors
- The truth about testosterone boosters
- 2 Things you need to be absolutely sure of before you go down the path of TRT
- The best method for testosterone delivery
- How to get a 45-minute consultation with a top TRT physician for $200
- Jay’s favorite quote for life and how society is engineered to keep our testosterone levels down
Part 3 – Bloodwork, Real Cost of Testosterone, The Real Goal With TRT
- How often should you take bloodwork to keep everything in check
- The real monthly cost of testosterone (you won’t believe how cheap it is)
- The real goal of TRT (it’s not about muscle mass)
- Is TRT a life commitment?
Things we mentioned in the podcast:
- FabFitOver40.com – Jay’s website
- The TRT Diet
- Bloodwork Guide (Part 1 and Part 2)
- The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy Manual
- Get Serious by Dr. Brett Osborn
- Oskar’s interview with Jay Campbell
- Ludvig’s series on Consumerism
- Defy Medical (for getting your consultation with a top TRT physician)
Hope you enjoy today’s Musclecast, cause we sure did have fun making it! :)
And as always, questions and comments are always appreciated. Write them in the comments section below.
May the gains be with you,